Aadhar Card Update: How to Change Address Online and Birth Date online : Changing Aadhar card address online is now easy. UIDAI has introduced the direct link from where aadhar card holder can change his address online
|| Aadhar Card Update: How to Change Address Online ||
Aadhar Card Update: Changing Aadhar Card Address Online is now easy. Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has introduced the direct link from where aadhar card holder can change his address online. UIDAI tweeted the direct link – ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/ and asked Aadhaar users to change their address online and keep their KYC document updated.
Suggesting Aadhar card holders to use the Self Service Update Portal, UIDAI said, “You can now update your Aadhaar Card through the Aadhar Self Service Update Portal at https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/ You can update your address in Aadhaar online.
||Aadhar Card address Change Document||
UIDAI also informs that there are select documents which need to be submitted online while using Self Service Update Portal for Aadhaar Card Update. According to the UIDAI website, there are 32 proof of identity documents, which can be uploaded online after scanning for Aadhaar card address change. These 32 Aadhar Card Address Change Documents include Passport, PAN Card, Ration/PDS Photo Card, Voter ID, Driving License (DL), etc.
Here is the direct link to know Aadhar Card Address Change Document – uidai.gov.in/images/commdoc/valid_documents_list.pdf.
➥ How to change aadhar card address online
To change Aadhar card address online, one has to directly login to self-service update portal ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/ and follow some simple online steps.
यदि आप आधार में अपना पता बदलवाना चाहते हैं तो आप यह सेल्फ सर्विस अपडेट पोर्टल (SSUP) द्वारा कर सकते हैं। क्लिक करें – https://t.co/II1O6P5IHq #AadhaarSSUP #UpdateAadhaarOnline #UpdateNameInAadhaar #Updateonline #Aadhaar #aadhar pic.twitter.com/YTiLuZzYca
— Aadhaar (@UIDAI) June 22, 2021
Here is the step-by-step guide to change the address of Aadhar card:
- 1] Log on to the direct UIDAI link – ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/;
- 2] Click on ‘Proceed to update Aadhaar’;
- 3] Enter the 12 digit UID number;
- 4] Enter the security code or the captcha code;
- 5] Click on ‘Send OTP’ option;
- 6] An OTP will be sent to you on your Aadhaar-registered mobile number;
- 7] After receiving the OTP enter the OTP;
- 8] Click on ‘Login’;
- 9] Your Aadhaar details will be displayed. Change Address and Upload and Submit scanned copy of any of the 32 documents in support of your ID and Address Proof.
Your Aadhar card address will be changed online. You can confirm about Aadhar card address change by checking Aadhar card address change status.
➥How to change date of birth in Aadhaar card
For Aadhaar Card Update online, one can log in to the direct link – ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/ and follow some simple steps which are as follows:
- 1] Login at the given UIDAI link – ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/;
- 2] Enter a 12-digit base number;
- 3] Enter captcha or verification code;
- 4] Click on ‘Send OTP’;
- 5] OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number;
- 6] Enter OTP after receipt;
- 7] You will be able to login and all your support details will be available on your computer monitor;
- 8] Change your date of birth specified there;
- 9] Upload scanned ID proof from the above 32 documents mentioned by UIDAI;
- 10] Click on ‘Submit’ button.
To change the date of birth, your Aadhaar card will be updated after clicking the submit online button.