How to download e-PAN Card in mobile || PAN card is an important document. PAN Card is required for many government works, schemes. Basically, the main function of a PAN card is in matters of tax, which keeps a record of all your IT filings, IT returns, etc. In this article, it has been explained that how to download e PAN card by PAN number. Sometimes we need a soft copy of the PAN card and this also makes it easy to print the PAN card. In this article complete information about downloading PAN card is explained in detail.
Important things to Download e-PAN card in Mobile
- Email ID – You must have a valid email ID. You can create your email id from gmail.com for free.
- PAN Number – You must know your PAN number.
- Aadhar Card – Keep your Aadhar number with you.
- Keep the mobile number registered in Aadhaar with you.
How to Download e-PAN Card in Mobile- Step by Step Guide in Hindi by PAN Number
You can download it in 3 ways. All three methods are completely accessible and you can download e PAN card in few minutes. All three methods are explained in detail below.
Method 1 – Download e-PAN Card from Digilocker App/Website
This is the easiest way to download PAN card. You can download and view PAN card copy from your phone at any time.
Play Store App:- DigiLocker
1. Install the Digilocker app on your phone. If you are using a computer then open the site of https://digilocker.gov.in/ in the browser.
2. Now you have to register in Digilocker. For this your Aadhar card and mobile number are necessary. Know how to register in Digilocker.
3. Once logged in, click on Add Document and enter your PAN number.
4. Once your PAN card is linked in Digilocker, you can now download it anytime.
5. Click on Document Issued from the menu and click on the PDF icon in front of PAN Card option. Immediately your e-PAN will be downloaded in PDF form.
Similarly, e-pan card download can be done very easily from PAN number. The PAN card downloaded in this way will be digitally signed which is a valid document.
Method 2 – Download e-PAN Card by PAN Number from NSDL Portal
This second method is also easy and can be done from the official website.
➥Note- In this way to download an e-PAN card from PAN, you will have to pay an online fee of Rs 66. But the PAN card so obtained will be exactly like the original PAN card and not like the digital PAN card obtained in Method 1.
After completing the above-mentioned things, you can easily download the PAN card through your PAN number by following the steps given below.
- 1. First of all open the PAN Card NSDL official website on your computer/smartphone. – https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html
- 2. Select the option – first apply online from the form that will open on the screen.
- 3. Now choose the last option – Reprint PAN Card from Application Type option and select Personal in Category.
- 4. Now further enter all your details correctly in the applicant information section asked in the form. Don’t forget to enter your PAN number and email id here.
- 5. After entering all the details click on submit button.
- 6. Now on the next screen a provisional token number will be given so that it is written somewhere. Also, this code will be sent to your email id.
- 7. Now from this screen click on Continue with PAN Application Form button.
- 8. Now from the new screen that has been opened, you have to enter some more details and also upload some documents.
Play Store App:- NSDL
➥Note – If you have a provisional token number, you can download an e PAN card any time by entering your token number, email id, date of birth, etc in the Registered Users tab from the above link of the NSDL site.
- 9. Select the option Digitally submit through e-KYC and e-Sign option at the top of the form.
- 10. Is a physical PAN card required from the next form? Select the option NO.
- 11. Fill in all the details correctly from the rest of the form and click on the Next button.
- 12. Now upload the documents asked on the next screen. Know how to scan documents from the phone.
- 13. Finally, after clicking on the submit button, the payment page will appear.
E PAN card PDF copy will be received in your email once the payment is completed. You can download it now and print it anytime.
Method 3 – Download your e-PAN card by PAN number from UTITSL website
This method is very similar to the other (Method 2) and you can easily download your PAN card in this way.
- 1. Open UTI’s website from your phone or computer – https://www.pan.utiitsl.com/PAN/
- 2. Now Click on Download E PAN Button.
- 3. Now a page will open in a new window. From this page enter your PAN number, date of birth and captcha code correctly and then click on submit button.
- 4. You will see a message if all the information is correct. In which you will be asked to download your PAN card through Aadhar card. Select Yes here.
- 5. Now on the next screen enter your Aadhaar number and click on Get OTP.
- 6. Now enter the code received on your phone number on the screen and click on submit button.
Play Store App:- UTITSL
- 7. On the next screen enter your mobile number, email id, and captcha and click on submit.
- 8. On the next screen, select the option to receive OTP (SMS only, Email only, or both).
- 9. On this screen enter the captcha code and click on Get OTP.
- 10. Enter the OTP and tick the declaration statement and click on submit button.
- 11. On the next screen now you have to choose the payment gateway. After that complete the payment process.
- 12. On completion of payment, you will see the option to download e-PAN card.
Similarly, you can download your PAN card from UTITSL website.
Conclusion – In this digital age, now you can do many things from your phone. Because of this, now you can also download your PAN card online. In this post, three ways have been given to download e-PAN card from PAN numbers in Mobile, so that you can easily do this work. Both methods also have their own advantages and disadvantages. You can download your e-PAN card using any one of these methods. If you face any kind of problem then do tell in the comment below. Or you can also contact us via email.